Whether you are a homeowner, a seller, or a real estate professional, Landmark Home Warranty has a plan for you. As an owner, you rely on your home systems and appliances to work well, but everything wears out over time. When something goes wrong, you want to know that you are protected and that you won’t be saddled with a massive repair or replacement cost. That is where Landmark Home Warranty enters the picture.
With a Landmark Home Warranty plan, you can rest easy knowing that a qualified, professional service technician is just a phone call away. Working with Landmark is easy and hassle-free – not only do you get to speak directly to a real human, but claims are processed quickly with a high approval rate. Not many home warranty companies can offer the things that make Landmark different.
What Does Landmark Home Warranty Have to Offer?
- Free, no -obligation quotes. Requesting a quote from Landmark Home Warranty is quick and easy. To apply for a quote online, just fill out the form with your name, email address, and zip code. You can also call 866-306-2999 to speak directly with a team member about a free quote.
- High claim approval rate. Submitting a claim with Landmark Home Warranty is incredibly easy, and you can do it either by phone or online. Not only is filing a claim quick and easy, but Landmark offers a 97% approval rate that is tough to beat.
- Top-rated customer service. When you call Landmark Home Warranty, you will be speaking directly to a real human being, not a machine. Landmark has a large team of dedicated customer service representative that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In fact, their customer service won them the Best Regional Company in 2016 award.
- Comprehensive and flexible coverage. Landmark Home Warranty offers two different plan options to cover all the appliances and systems in your home – you also have the choice to upgrade to a Total Protection plan. Purchasing a plan is easy – just place your order online or call toll-free at 866-306-2999.
- Value for homeowners and Real Estate Professionals. Whether you are a homeowner, a seller, or a real estate professional, Landmark Home Warranty offers excellent value. Home warranties protect homeowners against unexpected costs and adding a home warranty to a sale can add extra incentive for a potential buyer.
Costs and Plan Options
Landmark Home Warranty offers their customers two plan options, but you can customize your coverage as you see fit. Choose from two Home Systems plans (one with a $70 service call fee and one with a $100 service call fee) or upgrade to the Total Protection plan that includes coverage for all the key appliances. Below you will find a comprehensive list of what is covered under each plan.
Home Systems Plan
- A/C & Heating Pre-Season Tune-Ups
- Subterranean Termite Treatment
- Pest Control Treatment
- Mismatch Indoor and Outdoor Systems
- Improper Installations, Repairs, Modifications
- Haul Away
- Unlimited A/C Units
- Unlimited Heating Units
- HVAC Modifications
- Freon Recapture/Recovery/Recharge
- Electrical System
- Ceiling & Exhaust Fans
- Water Heater
- Tankless Water Heater
- Plumbing Pipe Leaks
- Drain Line Stoppages
- Whirlpool Motor & Pump Assembly
- Shower & Diverter Valves
- Faucets, Shower Heads & Arms
- Pressure Regulator Valve
- Interior Hose Bibs
Home Systems Plan Cost: The total annual cost for the Home Systems Plan with a $70 service call fee (Plan A) is $425. The total annual cost for the plan with a $100 service call fee (Plan B) is $360. If you choose to pay monthly, the cost for Plan A is $40.42/month and the cost for Plan B is $35/month. Monthly payments include a $5 monthly service charge. Payment can be made by phone or online via debit or credit card.
Total Protection Plan:
*Everything included in the Home Systems Plan plus the following:
- Garage Door Opener Unit/Remote Transmitter
- Central Vacuum
- Garbage Disposal
- Built-In Microwave
- Kitchen Refrigerator
- Washer & Dryer Set
Total Protection Plan Cost: The Total Protection plan can be added to either Home Systems plan for an additional $20.83 per month. That makes the total annual cost of Plan A with Total Protection $675, or $61.25 per month. The annual cost of Plan B with Total Protection is $610, or $55.83 per month. Monthly payments include a $5 monthly service charge. Payment can be made by phone or online via debit or credit card.
Remember, in addition to the cost of your Landmark Home Warranty plan; you will also be responsible for paying a $70 or $100 service call fee per claim, depending which plan you choose. You will be required to pay this fee regardless of whether the claim is granted in part or in whole.
Contracts and Restrictions
To view a copy of Landmark Home Warranty’s service contract agreement, click HERE.
Landmark will repair or replace systems and appliances mentioned as covered that are:
(A) in proper working order on the effective date
(B) have become inoperable due to normal usage after the effective date
(C) that are properly installed and located within the perimeter of the primary foundation or detached garage.
Landmark Home Warranty must be notified as soon as the malfunction is discovered and before the expiration of the contract term. Services will be initiated within 48 hours after your service request is made. The service fee is due to the service contractor upon their arrival to your covered property.
Contracts that are not part of a renewal real estate transaction or listing include a 30-day wait period before a claim can be opened. Coverage begins 30 days after the first payment is received and the initial annual term provides 12 months of coverage following the 30-day waiting period. All annual renewal terms after that will include 12 months of coverage.
The contract holder may cancel at any time. If canceled within 30 days of the contract effective date and no service request has been made, the contract holder is entitled to a full refund of paid contract fees. If the contract is canceled beyond 30 days of the effective date (or within 30 days and services have been performed), the contract holder will be entitled to a pro-rated refund minus a $75 cancellation fee.
Landmark Home Warranty provides multiple plans with several options for customization. Customers can speak directly to a Customer Service agent by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can always submit a claim online or by phone.
Landmark Home Warranty has been in business for about 12 years, and it has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 3/11/2010. This company received an “A-“ rating on a scale from A+ to F. There are both positive and negative reviews for this company on the BBB website, but out of over 200 reviews, nearly 90% of them are positive.
If you take the time to compare Landmark Home Warranty to some of its competitors, you will find some significant pros and cons to consider. The main advantage Landmark Home Warranty offers their customers is an option to customize their coverage – choose from two Home Services plans (each with a different service call fee) or upgrade to a Total Protection package to include appliance coverage. As far as cons go, the service call fees charged by Landmark are a little higher than some companies.
If you have further questions about Landmark Home Warranty, their plan options, or their contract, please visit their website.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, it is up to you to decide whether or not a plan from Landmark Home Warranty is worth it. Keep in mind that your home is full of systems and appliances that can wear out or break down at any time. A Landmark Home Warranty plan will protect you against unexpected repair and replacement costs if the worst should happen and their plans are both affordable and customizable.
Customer reviews for Landmark Home Warranty
Our Rating 4.0
User Rating 4.1
4.1 out of 5 stars
Based on 16 reviews
5 star reviews
4 star reviews
3 star reviews
2 star reviews
1 star reviews
Share your thoughts
If you’ve used this company, share your thoughts with other customersWrite a review